Thursday, January 18, 2018

It has been a busy newsday! PSC is taking over the ArmiesArmy Cold War Range

Just wanted to make this short announcement: Plastic Soldier Company is taking over the ArmiesArmy Cold War 15mm range. I am happy to say that Keith Armstrong, Owner/Proprietor of AA is a friend of mine and of this blog, and I am happy for him that he is making this transition because of the reasons he has mentioned to me in the past.

The cool part about this is that PSC will be putting the Dutch, Belgians, Cold Weather Russians, and soon to come Scandinavians out to a much wider gaming audience. For this alone, I am excited for both parties involved (Even if I do not game 15mm).

I wish both companies the best, and look forward to seeing what PSC does with the AA Cold War line!



1 comment:

  1. I just can't quite figure out Armies Army and their business model. They made sci-fi Brits, sold them to Brigade. Then it was other sci-fi factions which are now with The Scene. They develop a Cold War range, and give it up to PSC. Goofy! But glad that instead of just fading away they at least allow others to take over the ranges.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Twilight 2000, The Look on the Tabletop, Part 1, Vehicles

Twilight: 2000 is in some ways, a unique post-apocalyptic experience, it isn't quite Mad Max, it isn't quite Gamma World, or for tha...